Mickey Mouse hats make great party favors and can be personalized with your child’s name to use as a photo prop. That way every guest has their own hat just like Mickey Mouse! These are very easy to make, and they’ll add a lot of fun to your party.
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is a fun and educational show for kids under the age of six. It is broadcasted on Disney Junior and focuses on Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and Goofy as they solve problems with teamwork. The very basic concept behind each episode can be introduced to kids through these easy DIY party hats.
What You’ll Need:
- Black paint or a black marker
- Ears (either make your own or find them online)
- Cut a piece of cardboard into a circle with a diameter of about eight inches, but make sure it is tall enough to fit around your child’s head. Tape the circle together at the top and bottom. For an extra touch, cut a small notch in one side of the circle for the ears to fit into. This isn’t necessary, but it does make the hat look more authentic.
- With your paintbrush and black paint or marker, draw a large black circle on the front of the cardboard with about an inch in between to form Mickey Mouse’s face. You can also use colored construction paper instead of paint for this step to achieve a different effect.
- Cut two small circles out of black construction paper and tape them to the inside of the top of the hat for Mickey Mouse’s ears.
- Let your child wear their new Mickey Mouse party hats and enjoy the festivities!
If you’re looking for a way to make your child’s birthday party even more special, why not make them their own set of Mickey Mouse ears? This is a great way to make their day extra special and fun.
- Paint the bottom half of your child’s paper plate black for Mickey’s face. Allow it to dry completely before proceeding.
- Cut two triangles out of construction paper or cardstock in either red, yellow, or black. These will be the ears.
- Glue or tape the ears to the top front of the Mickey Mouse head on the paper plate.
- Have your child wear their new Mickey Mouse ears and enjoy their birthday!
Kids love anything with a mouse on it, and these easy hats are perfect for any Mickey Mouse fan. They can either be used as party hats or photo props.